Connecting The Right People To The Right Businesses
– Telephonic Sale Conversion from given leads of potential buyers. – Keep records of sales, daily follow-ups, revenue, etc.
– End-to-end sales process
– Digital Marketing Course/Program
– You need to sell the educational program
– Handle objections by clarifying, convincing, and working through differences to a positive conclusion with prospective and present clients.
– Making use of a platform like Business WhatsApp to create a personal touch with buyers.
– Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
– Submit daily progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
– Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM. Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
– Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
– Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continue to enhance the company’s performance.
– Performing market research.
– Gathering and processing research data.
– Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering supplies.
– Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
– Assisting the Front Office team.
– Assisting with inventory control.Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars. – Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
– Assisting and supporting management.
– Flexible and Dynamic with work.
– Bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar field.
– Previous work experience as an Office Executive.
– Excellent organizational skills.
– Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software. – Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
– Ability to work as part of a team.
– High-level written and verbal communication skills.
– Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
– Familiarity with market research techniques.